The Rthan team strives to treat its clients professionally, timely, and with courtesy. In taking Rthan on as a client, the client accepts the following terms and conditions:
In the Contract
- Clients and Rthan will establish an independent contractor relationship, and neither party intends to form a partnership or joint venture.
- Each party will agree on the start date of the services, and charges will be applied based on that date.
- Clients will receive a monthly performance report.
- A prior notice of at least 10 business days must be provided before cancelling or fully transferring service responsibilities.
- Occasionally, Rthan may subcontract services to a third party.
- No rights in the Contract belong to a third party who is not a party to it.
- Clients who wish to utilize Rthan’s monthly service packages are required to pay in full before the job can begin.
- Upon agreement of a fixed quote, Rthan and the client will be liable for 50% of the billable amount as an advance payment prior to the start of the work. After the services begin, the remaining 50% needs to be paid within 7 days.
- The client will be invoiced monthly in advance by Rthan.
- Additionally, Rthan will terminate the services immediately if clients do not pay their monthly invoices on time. A 10-day prior notice will not be required in this case.
- Any indirect or consequential losses resulting from delays in obligated service delivery due to natural or ungovernable causes will not be covered by Rthan.
- Clients agree that Rthan is defending, covering, and holding the client harmless for all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses associated with Rthan’s services to the client. This includes without limitation assertions by third parties regarding any false advertising claims, liability claims for products and services sold by the client, and claims due to disruptions or malfunctions of services provided.
- In the world of digital media, information/content provided by clients for publication will be publicly available as soon as it is published by Rthan. Because of the nature of the content being announced, Rthan is not responsible for screening the material and for any damages to profits, goodwill, or any other business asset caused by the release of the material.
The right to privacy
- Any personal information provided by the client by filling out the contact form, such as their name, email address, contact number, or website URL, will be maintained confidentially. The information, however, will be accessible to Rthan employees.
- Your personal information will be protected by Rthan with reasonable precautions.
- Rthan cannot guarantee any kind of security when it comes to data transfer over the internet.
- Our money transactions are encrypted with SSL to ensure the maximum level of security against online fraud and theft.
- Any modifications to these terms and conditions, including during an ongoing contract, may be made by Rthan, which will notify clients through company email.